On Call International

Lafayette College utilizes the services of On Call International for all students, staff, and faculty participating in Lafayette-sponsored international travel. Fees associated with utilizing this plan are the responsibility of the participant, program, or department.

For details about the Lafayette insurance program, go to myoncallportal.com and On Call Program Summary. You can also contact the On Call International Customer Service number (1-855-878-9590) for information on services and benefits.

Obtaining Coverage

Semester Abroad and Lafayette Faculty-Led Interim and Summer Programs

Students on semester abroad and Lafayette interim and summer credit-bearing programs are automatically covered by On Call International through their program registration.

Non-Credit Bearing Club and Student Group Travel

The group leader should contact studyabroad@lafayette.edu to start the travel registration process.

Individual Student Travelers Supported by Lafayette

Students who are receiving Lafayette College funding to participate in research, internship, or other types of international experiences are required to register their travel.  Contact studyabroad@lafayette.edu to begin the registration process.

College-Related Faculty/Staff Travel

The College provides faculty/staff, who register their travel with IOCE, with international health insurance coverage when faculty/staff are traveling abroad for work-related purposes. As there are fees associated with utilizing the insurance coverage, faculty/staff should speak to their appropriate sponsoring department about budgeting to cover these costs.

Registration instructions can be found in on our travel registry page. This survey must be completed in order to qualify for international health insurance coverage and should be completed for each new time period that a participant will need coverage. Please note any faculty/staff traveling as leaders of Lafayette-led interim or semester-long programs managed by the Office of International & Off-Campus Education are automatically registered for the international health insurance plan and do not need to register in the travel registry.